Thursday, May 7, 2020

Cute Card Made Using Timeless Tulips

Hello there!!  Hope you are all doing well and surviving the lock down we are all experiencing in one way or another.  Time to get your craft on is what I say!!  I would like to share a simple card that I made using Stampin Up!'s Timeless Tulips set.  I just love this set.  Tulips are very special to me.  I used Rococo Rose to stamp three tulips on the Very Vanilla base.  Then used Mossy Meadow to stamp the leaves and stems, adding extra stems for the larger tulip heads to sit on.  I stamped three of the large tulip heads on a scrap piece of very vanilla and three leaves as well, and punched them out using the Tulip Builder punch.  I wrapped a piece of jute around the Very Vanilla piece and used some Stampin Dimensionals to attach it to a Mossy Meadow card base.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment