Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Hello All!!!  It has been way too long since I have posted anything.  A lot has happened over the last few years!!  I had opened my own little craft store called Molly's Craft Shack.  Sadly, it only lasted for about a year, but what a year it was.  I made many new friends and learned a lot during my time there.  The most important lesson being that my family means more to me than owning my own craft store.  
After the store closed, I went back to work for the Evergreen School District where I am a SCIP Para educator.  I love working with my students!!  

When the store was open, I met a wonderful gal named Cherie.  She is a Stampin Up demonstrator and had these wonderful classes once a month at a local Pizza joint.  I started going to the classes and then started participating in the classes with my own kits, and then became a demonstrator myself!!  I love making the card kits and having fun with all the fun products that Stampin Up has to offer!!  The part of the store that I loved the most and missed the most was giving classes and this was a perfect fit!!  

I will be posting things that I make with my Stampin Up products.  If you are ever interested in ordering from me, please feel free to let me know!!  I have almost two years worth of cards that I have been making for classes, so hang in there and let me know what you like and what you don't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment